Friday, July 3, 2009

I STAND


I am thrilled to announce the new release of

I STAND - A MIRACULOUS JOURNEY FROM PARALYSIS TO PRAISE

I count it a high privilege to witness the remarkable work of God in Pam Morgan's life and to work alongside her in recounting her astounding recovery following a near-fatal car accident. As the co-author of this heart-searing, triumphant story, I know you will stand amazed as well for the miracle that brought Pam from broken and ruined at the side of the road all the way back to full-time Gospel music ministry!

Pre-orders are now available at a Special Introductory price of just $20 plus FREE SHIPPING. Visit http://www.thewordsout-brendablack.com to place an order today!

Beautiful hardcover book - 240 pages plus 16 page full-color photo section.

**Watch for area book-signings**

The book release party is at Ciao! Bella in downtown Lee’s Summit on Main on Monday evening, July 27th. We have the quaint little bistro all to ourselves so friends can come and go from 7-9 p.m. and mingle with Pam and me and obtain autographed copies of "I Stand."
*Desserts and hot and cold beverages will be available for purchase.
For directions - www.ciaobelladowntown.com

Contact me if you'd like to arrange for an event in your hometown. For friends and family in my area, I'll have books with me at upcoming fairs and speaking engagements. Let me know how many copies you want and I'll stock the car or truck and trailer with ample supplies! To my church family across the region, it's time for a reunion! I'd be happy to deliver group orders and have a wonderful excuse to see you all again.

Thanks for your precious enthusiasm and patience waiting for the completion of this labor of love! It's finally here!!!!!

No comments: